car insurance companies Wondering which car companies dominate the UK right? We have the answer. More companies in the UK own the car market, with around 5 UK auto owners making up 85% of the car market. If you’re looking to buy the best list from one of the companies, check out our list to see who cuts and read what’s special about them.
List of top 5 largest insurance companies
- By Miles
- Admiral Group
#1 – By Miles
Manifacts rating: 5 stars
- A fair type of village for low mileage drivers.
- Simple, straightforward miles you pay.
- The less you drive, the less you pay.
- Pay for what you use is said to be completely comprehensive and by best. No sister announcement comes as support value.
- Instantly see the exact cost of daily driving in our app, then pay for your monthly invoice. As simple as that.
- Everyday videos will help you take care of your car with complete control over common bills, predictors and features.
#2 – Admiral Group
Manifacts Star Rating: 5 stars
Get 5 star rated comprehensive car insurance from Admiral. Our comprehensive policies incorporate great features and amenities as a standard to keep you safe while you’re on the move!
- Windscreen Repair – Policyholders are eligible for windscreen repair and replacement (additional applicable).
Courtesy Car – The use of a courtesy car when repairing your car in an admiral approved garage.
- European Cover – Cover up to 90 days in Europe so you can enjoy driving vacation in France without extra cover.
Stereo Cover – Unlimited cover for standard sound system.
- £ 5,000 Personal Injury Cover – Get £ 5,000 Personal Injury Cover For You And Your Spouse
Sat-Nav and personal belongings cover – If your personal belongings or belongings are damaged or stolen while in your car, we will pay up to £ 150 to help you replace them.
- 24 Hour Emergency Helpline – Extensive and third party, fire and theft customers can call if any of their incidents occur and we are responsible for the loss.
- Bonus Match – Insure a second car with us and in most cases, we will match your No Claim Bonus on that car as well.
Multi Car Insurance offers the same cover as our standard car insurance policy but allows you to insure more than one car in one policy – so after 12 months you will only have one renewal date. You will receive a discount for each added car and each will receive its own No Claim Bonus.
#3 – Aviva
Manifacts rating: 5 stars
AvivaCare has insurance when you need it, and with a de facto 5 star rating it’s easy to see why it’s 1 man * to tune their car with Aviva.
- By extension, if your car is not repaired after recovery, Aviva will take you home or to your destination and to your car repairman **.
10% off with Aviva Multicar you own 2 or more cars. ^ 10% discount is not applicable for extra. Aviva Online and Aviva Premium Excluded.
- Simplify life through one of all your cars with just one rearrangement.
- For cars, you can choose the cover and different areas.
If you have more than 2 cars, you need to talk to their contact center to complete your quote.
#4 – LV
Manifest rating: 5 stars
See why our hearts are standing in front of us:
- Pay We pay 99% of the claim.
- You can save 20% with our multi car policy .
- Decorate your cover with extras.
#5 – Ageas
The ages are well known for the benefits that your comparison site will get. They focus on the occurrence of AI in the request process and point out that full feedback requests can come to you in 2-3 hours to 2-3 minutes and are available 24/7, which has a positive effect on customer satisfaction. Perhaps for the result, Aegis initially has one of the higher trustpile rating forms now owns 3. and 9 highest personal customers in the UK.
Aegis, like Avivar, paid more than 99% of claims last year. Can be purchased through various brokers, affinity parts and all including PCW. When they were old enough to partner with Tesco, they decided to transfer the business to Tesco in May 2021. Aegis Edge Co (formerly United Kingdom).